A TASTE OF FREEDOM
Dining at the Petwood
Dining with us
At the Petwood we have a proud history of sourcing the finest local produce showcasing the very best cuisine that Lincolnshire has to offer. Our award-winning menu is the perfect way to enjoy a little taste of freedom as we move into the summer months.
In order to make your time with us as enjoyable as possible, we ask that you read the following information before booking a table with us
Our new menu
- We are proud to celebrate our reopening with the launch of our brand new menu.
- You can whet your appetite by viewing the new menu here.
- Please don't forget to let us know of any dietary requirements you might have when you book.
Booking a table
- All guests wishing to dine with us will need to book a table in advance of their visit.
- Bookings can be made via our online booking system. (Please note that at this time we are unable to take bookings over the telephone).
- We are now able to offer dining both inside and outside in accordance with the Government's guidelines.
- We are not able to allocate specific tables when booking your reservation.
- Please remember to wear your face covering when entering the premises and in communal areas.
- You may remove your face covering when outside in the gardens and seated at your table.
- Please be mindful that there will be some staff and guests who are exempt from wearing a face covering. Staff who are exempt will be wearing 'hidden disabilities' lanyards whilst working onsite with colleagues and guests.
- You will not be charged a deposit when making your booking. However, we will ask for credit/debit card details at the point of booking via our online booking system to protect against no shows.
- If you wish to cancel, please contact us no later than 12noon on the day before your booking.
- We will only charge a cancellation fee if we do not hear from you within the terms stated.
- To amend or cancel your booking please contact us on 01526 352411 or email email@example.com.
- Some of our team are working remotely and we are working hard to ensure we are in regular contact with our guests. Our phone lines are open seven days a week between 8am and 11pm and emails are monitored throughout the day.
- We will endeavour to reply to all queries as soon as we can. Thank you for your understanding and patience while we get back up to speed.
‘Test and Trace’ and ‘The rule of six'
- Table bookings are for a maximum of six people inside and outside at this time.
- Should you require a booking for a larger party, please contact us.
- We are now required by law to collect contact details for all people who are part of the booking and not just the person making the booking. This data is gathered purely for test and trace reasons, will not be used for any other purpose and will be treated in line with GDPR law.
- You should provide us with your details at the time of the booking. Details of the other members of your party can provided at the time of booking or by scanning the QR code poster when arriving at the hotel.
- We are unable to admit anyone who does not provide their details for ‘Test and trace’ purposes and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.