THE PERFECT GET AWAY
Staying At The Petwood
STAYING WITH US
Thank you so much to everyone who has booked a stay with us we have loved giving you a warm Petwood welcome.
We are committed to making your stay as wonderful as ever but there are a few things we need to let you know about before you come and see us.
Making your reservation
- You will always get the best rate for your reservation by booking with us directly. The benefits of booking directly are:
- Lowest rates – You will not find our rates cheaper anywhere else. By booking with us directly, we can guarantee the best rate for the room you are booking and no payment is taken in advance. (Any promotional advance purchase rates are clearly marked.)
- Flexible cancellations – Our cancellation terms are fully flexible with free cancellation up until 12noon the day prior to arrival.
- No hidden costs – When you book with us there are no hidden costs or service fees. We will always be upfront about the costs of your stay and what each room rate includes.
- Wider choice of rooms – Booking directly gives you a wider choice in the room types available, from classic rooms, accessible rooms or four-poster rooms.
- Please use our online booking system to make your reservation and to check availability.
- We require credit/debit card details at the point of booking however, you will not be charged a deposit and payment is only made on departure.
- If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation, please contact us no later than 12noon on the day before you are due to arrive.
- We will only charge a cancellation fee if we do not hear from you within the cancellation terms specified.
- To amend or cancel your booking please contact our Reception Team on 01526 352411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our telephones are answered 24 hours a day and our Reservationists are availalable Monday to Friday between 10am and 2pm.
- Emails are monitored throughout the day. We will endeavour to reply to all queries as soon as we can. Thank you for your understanding and patience while we get back up and running.
- Due to the new operating guidelines we are working to, some elements of your stay will look a little different. A welcome letter will be sent to you with the details.
- We have made some changes to the way we service your room during your stay:
- Housekeeping will only service your room if requested.
- Room refreshments, towels and toiletries can be requested from our Reception Team
- We have removed information folders, pens and pads from rooms to minimise contact points. If you require any of these items, please speak to the Reception Team who will be happy to assist you.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner reservations – at this time, all guests who wish to dine during their stay will need to book a table with our Reception Team. This is to ensure social distancing within our dining areas in accordance with the guidelines.
- We continue to offer room service for guests wishing to dine in their rooms.
- Please remember to wear your face covering when entering the premises and in communal areas. You may remove your face covering when in your room, outside in the gardens and seated at your table if you are dining with us