MEMORIES THAT LAST A LIFETIME
Weddings at the Petwood
Weddings and Celebrations
As one of the premier wedding venues in Lincolnshire the Petwood is the perfect place for your special day.
Janet Lee, our dedicated Weddings and Events Manager will work with you to make your wedding day the one you have always dreamed of. Just tell us what you would like your day to look like and we will bring that vision to life for you in a way that only the Petwood can. With picture perfect instagrammable gardens, award-winning food and service that is second to none, we know you will have a day to remember with memories to cherish for the rest of your lives
- At the Petwood we offer a number of different spaces for you to host your wedding:
- The Woodland Suite – our self-contained private suite with dedicated bar and separate outside terrace area giving access to our picturesque gardens. Perfect for larger ceremonies and reception when guidelines allow.
- The Garden Room – the perfect room for smaller ceremonies and receptions with access to our beautiful gardens
- The Petwood will be open for Wedding ceremonies, civil partnerships and receptions from Monday 17th May.
- Weddings will be limited to a maximum of 30 people. This includes the bride and groom, witnesses and guests.
- All weddings will be carried out in accordance with social distancing guidelines and guests are reminded to wear masks at all time when inside the premises.
- We are currently waiting for confirmation on guidance around wedding receptions and will update this page as soon as we have more information.
Choosing your wedding date
- Currently we have limited availability for summer weddings at the Petwood. If you would like to discuss your preferred dates for 2021 and 2022 please email Janet Lee our Weddings and Events Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Wedding show rounds
- We will soon be able offer venue show rounds for couples on an appointment basis only. Please email email@example.com to book a show around for the next available date.